Computer skills, web skills, soft skills and hand skills. Well, you could get yourself a true cross-functional human, ready to take on almost any task, focusing on product management.
I like to dig deep into details for every thing. Yes, it might take some time to get familiar with something but once I do, there is only solution-forward from that point on.
- Image manipulation – Adobe Photoshop
- Vector image manipulation – Corel Draw (Adobe Illustrator)
- Web design – Adobe Photoshop
- e – Commerce
- Jira & Confluence
- Forward thinking
- Problem-solving oriented
- Effective in communication
- Vinyl stickers and car wraps (have worked in the industry for various years).
- Dry wall know how (Personal home complete renovation).
- Chainsaw know how (You got to cut down some trees to build yourself a comfortable outdoor lounge).
- Floor laying (laminate and vinyl).
- Hand tools are no mystery to me (Have worked at door and window manufacturer. Oh, complete home renovation also).
- Electric wiring (Even though they say that electricity is the only B* that does not let to be touched).
- And above all, you show me the tools, give me a quick tour, and I’ll use them.
Want to know if those skills produced anything?
You are welcome to check it out at the Worked On section.
Disclaimer: If not enough content yet, I’ll fill it up ASAP (is it not funny how ASAP sounds like NOW, but if I would say As Soon As Possible it would actually mean that?? 🙂
Where do I want to go?
Well, my main focus is in IT branch, especially product management. So yes, my computer skills need enhancements.
How do I plan to achieve this? By constant learning and developing.
Developing? I heard developing!